In order to ensure an on-time departure, we ask that all passengers should arrive ready for check-in and boarding 15 minutes before scheduled flight departure. If you will be delayed, please contact us. If passengers have not arrived by the scheduled departure time and Agile Aviation has not been informed of any passenger delays, then the flight may depart without those passengers.
2. Passenger conduct
Agile Aviation reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person that travels in violation of any law or is otherwise in breach of these Passenger Terms, or who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or if it is necessary for the safety or comfort of other passengers or for the protection of property.
Passengers must remain seated during taxiing and when required by the crew during flight.
When preparing to board or after disembarking, passengers must follow the directions of crew and must not smoke, throw anything from the aircraft or walk in front of the aircraft or in the vicinity of the engines.
3. Medical requirements
Except by prior arrangement, and other than children accompanied by a parent or guardian, all passengers who travel with Agile Aviation must be able to travel independently: that is, they must be able to travel safely (including boarding and disembarking) without assistance or supervision from Agile Aviation staff.
4. Connecting flights
Agile Aviation does not guarantee flight connections with other airlines/multiple flights or cover expenses resulting from missed connections. It is the passenger’s responsibility when making bookings to allow time for baggage collection and re-check. Travel insurance is recommended.
Although we make every effort to take passengers to their destination, due to potential weather and other operational restrictions we cannot guarantee that we will be able to achieve this. The Pilot in Command of the aircraft has absolute discretion as to whether or not all or part of any flight will proceed. Where this may be an issue, the pilot in command will advise the passengers of the current conditions influencing the flight, using all available information at that time. After receiving the information from the pilot, if passengers still want to proceed with the flight, payment in full will be required regardless of whether the pilot is able to achieve the intended destination or not.
Passengers will be required to check-in all baggage; no carry-on baggage will be allowed other than small, soft handbags (or similar).
Agile Aviation will advise as to applicable baggage weight limits for your flight. We encourage all guests to travel with soft luggage rather than luggage with hard cases/shells.
For safety reasons, the following types of dangerous goods are prohibited and must not be carried in your luggage or in the cabin:
(a) Corrosives: acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries; mercury and apparatus containing mercury;
(b) Compressed gases: flammable, non-flammable or poisonous such as camping gas, butane, propane, oxygen and aqualung cylinders;
(c) Poisonous and toxic substances: arsenic, cyanides, insecticides and weed killers;
(d) Explosives and firearms, ammunition, munitions, fireworks and flares;
(e) Infectious substances: bacteria, virus cultures;
(f) Flammable liquids: lighter and heating fuels, petrol and turpentine;
(g) Organic peroxides: bleaches, powders and peroxides;
(h) Radioactive materials;
(i) Matches and articles easily ignited: disposable lighters, refills and matches;
(j) Oxidising materials: pool chemicals, fibreglass and repair kits;
(k) Miscellaneous: dry ice, heat producing articles, engines; strongly magnetised material.
In accordance with applicable laws, smoking is not permitted on any Agile Aviation flight or in any Australian airport.
8. Consumer guarantees and warranties
Where Agile Aviation provides any goods or services other than carriage, certain statutory guarantees or warranties may apply for the benefit of consumers. For example, some consumer services may come with a non-excludable guarantee or warranty that they will be provided with due care and skill. The application of these guarantees or warranties will depend on the relevant jurisdiction. Nothing in these Passenger Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such consumer laws.
If a statute or other law provides a guarantee or warranty that cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, our liability for a breach of the guarantee or warranty will be limited to either supplying the goods or services again or paying the cost of having them supplied again, as determined by Agile Aviation.
Except as otherwise provided by these conditions of carriage or by applicable law that cannot be excluded, Agile Aviation excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses or damages whatsoever that may arise in any way in connection with the carriage. Agile Aviation’ liability for your bodily injury or death on domestic carriage is limited to A$725,000. Agile Aviation’s liability for loss or damage to checked baggage on domestic carriage is limited to A$1,600 per passenger and A$160 per passenger for cabin baggage.
Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from an insurance company. Such insurance may not be affected by any limitation of liability under these conditions of carriage or applicable laws or international conventions. For further information, please consult your insurance company representative.
While Agile Aviation will use reasonable efforts to accommodate booking change requests, please be aware of the following policy which will apply to all bookings:
- A booking will be taken to be made when Agile Aviation receives notice of your acceptance of the a quote issued by Agile Aviation. The details of the booking will be as specified in the relevant quote.
- Unless otherwise agreed with Agile Aviation, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total price quoted will be payable upon placement of a booking (Deposit). If the Deposit is not received within 2 business days of booking placement, Agile Aviation reserves the right to cancel the booking by notice in writing to you.
- Agile Aviation will use its best efforts to accommodate requests for changes to scheduled departure times of less than 2 hours, and which do not affect any dates of departure in the itinerary. For example, Agile Aviation will try and accommodate a change to a scheduled departure time from 11:00am to 1:00pm on the same day. Such change requests will not be considered cancellations. Agile Aviation reserves the right to refuse a request to change departure times where this will cause pilot unavailability due to flight and duty restrictions.
- Once a booking has been placed, any request by you to change the departure date of a flight will be deemed to be a cancellation of the relevant segment of the itinerary by you. Agile Aviation will charge you the relevant cancellation fee as described below, and may issue a new quotation for the revised dates for your consideration.
- Subject to operational constraints, Agile Aviation will delay departures for up to 2 hours to accommodate late passengers. After 2 hours, at your option the flight will either depart with available passengers, or will be cancelled. If you cannot be contacted on the day of departure and no passengers arrive for the flight within 2 hours of the scheduled departure time, the flight will be deemed to have been cancelled by you on the date of departure.
- If you notify us of a cancellation of a booking (either in its entirety, or any one or more segments of a multi-segment itinerary; the cancelled segment(s) hereafter referred to as the Cancelled Segments), then:
- You will forfeit the component of the Deposit attributable to the Cancelled Segments; and
- If the cancellation occurs:
- between 60 days and 31 days prior to the departure date of the Cancelled Segments, Agile Aviation will charge you a further 25% of the price of the Cancelled Segments as a cancellation fee; or
- between 30 days and 8 days prior to the departure date of the Cancelled Segments, Agile Aviation will charge you a further 50% of the price of the Cancelled Segments as a cancellation fee; or
- between 7 days prior to the departure date of the Cancelled Segments and the date of departure, Agile Aviation will charge you a further 75% of the price of the Cancelled Segments as a cancellation fee.
- By notifying your acceptance of the relevant quote, you hereby acknowledge and accept this cancellation policy, and that all cancellation fees represent genuine pre-estimates of Agile Aviation’s loss in the event of your cancellation of a booking.